Easy Rail Holidays for Families, Couples & Individuals
The train is fast becoming the transport of choice for those who enjoy touring holidays and is proving appealing not only to couples and individuals, but also the family market too. InterRailing across Europe is often regarded as a rite of passage for the young and students in particular, but the popularity of exploring by train is on the rise among older travellers and families looking for a relaxing and easy touring holiday. So our Easy Rail Holiday range is being developed to meet this rising demand, providing holidaymakers with a selection of rail breaks that fulfil the many reasons why taking the train is best.
- Environmentally-friendly credentials and low carbon travel footprint
- Ease of departure and arrival – no busy airports to contend with
- A sociable, spacious and relaxing environment to travel in
- Travel direct to city centres for weekend breaks or easy connections to ongoing journeys
- Simply sit back and enjoy the views – see more of a country by train
As rail tour experts we have created tours that also include some wonderful heritage railway journeys that enable you to travel through some stunning scenery by steam train. Please see our growing selection below which includes prices for a family of four and couples. If you have a rail journey or touring holiday in mind do not hesitate to contact us direct at
Ffestiniog Travel provides 'out of hours' support for all independent travellers in the event of an emergency.