Bordeaux & Limoges
- Travel via Eurostar and TGV services
- Metro tickets for Paris
- Inter Rail pass giving spare days for days out
- Free time in Bordeaux
- Free time in Limoges
- Centrally located hotels
- 12 days from £2,600
Bordeaux is a UNESCO World Heritage site as well as being famous for its wine-making and is well-matched by the elegant city of Limoges known for producing France's finest china. Visit both by rail and see how the French enjoy the finer things in life. Sightseeing tours and visits can be arranged in advance.
Morning Eurostar London to Paris connecting into the afternoon TGV service to Bordeaux.
Days 2 to 5
Free days based in Bordeaux. The rail pass provided requires 3 of the 6 days to be used for the itinerary leaving 3 in total which can be used for trips out by train from either Bordeaux or Limoges.
Late morning direct train from Bordeaux to Limoges, arriving mid-afternoon.
Days 7 to 11
Free days based in Limoges.
Depart Limoges after breakfast on TGV to Paris, connecting with Eurostar to London. Arrive late afternoon.
- Standard class Eurostar return to Paris
- Standard class 6 day French rail pass to be used on days 1, 6 and 12 leaving 3 available for trips out from either centre
- Seat reservations
- Metro tickets for Paris transfers
- Overnight accommodation in 4* centrally situated hotels
- En suite rooms and including breakfast
Price per person
From £2,600 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.