Competition Terms & Conditions
The Promoters are:
Ffestiniog Travel Ltd, company no. 2555576, whose registered office is at Former St Mary's Church, Tremadog, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, LL49 9RA .
Easter Egg Hunt Challenge 2020
Find the Easter Eggs that are hidden on 12 selected rail holiday tour pages at www.ffestiniogtravel.com
This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ffestiniog Travel and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
CONSUMER ONLY – Win a voucher offering 10% discount off a future escorted group tour or tailored holiday itinerary booking.
TRADE ONLY - Win a £20 Amazon voucher - awarded to all agents who enter the draw and upon their first customer booking with Ffestiniog Travel. The booking must be made prior to March 31st 2021.
Easter Egg Hunt Clues
- Suits the Queen to a T - (Escorted Tour)
- Formerly known in Portuguese as 'Beautiful Island' - (Escorted Tour)
- Birthplace of a bloodthirsty count - (Escorted Tour)
- Ancient Roman Province now a UNESCO Railway - (Escorted Tour)
- 'Tales' rearranged to discover major industry of this small country - (Escorted Tour)
- Rail tour in the Med found in a 'real Caribbean' island - (Escorted Tour)
- Short leader became 'a part' of this island's interesting history - (Escorted Tour)
- This country's former East re-opened 30 years ago to the delight of steam railway enthusiasts - (Escorted Tour)
- Lions can find fame on this island if mixed together - (Escorted Tour)
- You may get chilly and go round and round if you take the train to this geographic landmark - (Tailored Rail Tour)
- Quote, Tot and Norm together include the 3 first letters of 4 great cities you can tour by train in this Commonwealth country - (Tailored Rail Tour)
- 'Mates' can go as a group on short breaks around the UK powered by this - (Private Group Tour)
How to Enter
All entries must be received by 23:59hrs on Monday 13th April 2020 and the winner will be chosen on Friday 17th April 2020 and notified thereafter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition will be promoted by Ffestiniog Travel via its website, Facebook page and Twitter account and press releases.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrant details will only be shared by the competition Promoter and no other organisations.
- By entering the competition entrants will be contacted by the Promoter via email with the option of subscribing to additional promotional information.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.